Contact Us

Get in touch with us by filling out the form below.


Email *

Message *


  1. Dear Pooja Madam,

    Thanks for spreading knowledge on various subject.

    I need your guidance in selecting the correct ITR for filing my returns for the period F.Y. 2018-19.

    Facts :

    I have purchased a second home in F.Y.2018-19 which is also falling in Non Metro City. I have not received the possession letter yet. However my EMI is going on monthly basis. Till FY 2017-18 I was filing ITR 1. Now as I have purchased second house, I need information on following points.

    1. Which ITR form should I file?
    2. How and where to declare the interest paid amount?
    3. Will I get the benefit of interest paid. If yes, then how?


  2. I m in working pvt ltd. I have make sale invoice of as per p.o. but client changes suppliet bill. Invoce made in currenr month. Already eway bill issued. What is treat.

    Please do needful

  3. Respected Madam,
    My father is retired Govt.employee (Gujarat Electric Board).He get total pension Rs 24000 p.y (2000p.m*12).my query is which amount i calculate for standard deduction Rs.24000 or Rs 40000.Pls Give Reply as early as possible.
    Rahul Lad

  4. Mam,
    I have a business & I fall under 30% IT tax slab,
    I want to sell my house for 50 Lakhs which i was purchased before 3 years for Rs. 40 Lakhs and i have purchased a new house for Rs. 35 Lakhs on loan and if i repay this 35 lakhs from the amount of sale Rs. 50 Lakhs
    what might be the tax I have to pay for the capital gain of Rs.10 Lakhs, Pl. clarify

  5. itc claim me other state v same ka tax kese fill kare


Post a comment